Dr. Molly provides consulting services to health technology startups, venture capitalists, & other companies needing help with clinical strategy, scientific marketing, due diligence, medical research & product development.
For companies who require engagement beyond consultancy services, Dr. Molly provides ongoing thought leadership, health care expertise, and business acumen to help companies with product ideation, strategic planning, marketing activation, & advisory board creation.
Dr. Molly regularly speaks about the future of medicine, wellness, health optimization, & digital health across the globe to a wide variety of audiences. She is available for conference keynotes, presentation, and panel discussions and moderated Q&A sessions.
CURRENT MEDICAL ADVISING
- Bisu (07/2017 – present). Reviewing medical research on urinary biomarker monitoring for development of a smart toilet.
- Sano Intelligence (06/2017 – present). At present, provides medical research on continuous glucose monitoring, answers physiological questions for hardware development, translates medical literature into real-world actionable knowledge for consumers to inform product development decisions, performs medical & scientific advisory board development, and works with 3rd party institutions to coordinate large human studies.
- Anonos (02/2015 – present). Currently, provides insight on privacy and security in the emerging digital health and IoT ecosystem to help the executive team create a compelling product & market positioning for their patented dynamic anonymity risk management control tools.
- 3Scan (Jan 2013 – present). As Director of Clinical Strategy at 3Scan, Dr. Maloof has coauthored medical literature regarding 3D pathology use-cases, helped write SBIR applications, delivered biotechnology and digital pathology industry research to the 3Scan team for business development, product development, & sales purposes, and developed a novel customer discovery pipeline using published microvasculature literature, Excel, email surveys, & Salesforce.
PAST MEDICAL ADVISING
- Kareo (Jan 2014 – Sep 2016). Became Director of Clinical Communications at Kareo after the company acquired DoctorBase in the Spring of 2015. While at Kareo, created an evidence based ROI calculator for marketing software. Acted as a communications liaison to show physicians the value of the company’s digital product suite, and provided strategic advice to company management regarding product features; authored white papers & blog posts sent to thousands of physicians throughout the United States.
- Immunity Project (10/2013 – 06/2015). Participated in translating hard science behind the design of a novel HIV Vaccine into comprehensible models for a variety of audiences; and, engaged in strategy to bring awareness of the Phase 1 Clinical Trial through the media & by non-profit partners.
- Swan Sleep Solutions (07/2013 – 01/2017). Reviewed app & digital platform products designed for optimizing sleep; and, participated in corporate sleep symposiums to engage the employees of corporate clients on how sleep affects productivity, safety, and performance.
- MetaMed (10/2012 – 07/2013). Systematized personalized medical research standards; created comprehensive “Guide to Effective Research” which included search algorithms for training team members; developed evidence based appraisal processes for searching medical literature, screening articles for bias; evaluated scientific methods to generate Bayesian, data-driven reports for clients & physicians.
- Doctorpedia. (08/2017 – present). Helping to clarify and communicate to physicians the value of contributing to a digital health media video platform through website messaging and marketing collateral.
- Consumer Companies. (2015 – Present). With a goal of food system transformation through improving corporate products, Dr. Molly has also given her expert opinion on nutrition & human performance to companies including Mars, Bayer, Nature Made, Quaker, RedBull, SomaWater, & Thistle.
- Addapp.io (7/2015). Provided knowledge & expertise for the subjective & objective measurement of workplace stress.
- Nutrition Advisors (11/2015, 7/2016). Provided research on Bayer vitamin formulations and the corresponding digital health, IoT, POC testing, and wearable technology landscape.
- Breathometer (11/2014 – 01/2015). Wrote a due diligence report on halitosis, VSC monitoring & oral health that included scientific & market research for their newest breath analyzer, “Mint”.
- Sherpa Ventures (07/2014 – 08/2014). Met with the company Cue (cue.me) and wrote a detailed due diligence report on their technology, possible use-cases, advantages & disadvantages of the choice of tests & consumer interest in home biomarker tracking.
- Sermo (03/2014 – 05/2014). Created a blueprint for an “app hub”—a comprehensive catalog of medical apps & connected medical devices organized by platform, FDA regulatory status, & end user.
- Soma Water (02/2014 – 03/2014). Provided her expert opinion on the quantified-self movement, self-tracking of human hydration, & cognitive offloading using the internet of things.
- BabyScripts (12/2013 – 02/2014, 02/2015). Performed product testing & provided feedback on the user experience design, interface design, & medical content of their software. Educated the team on CGM & gestational diabetes.
- One Medical Group (11/2013 – 12/2013). Developed a partnership between Immunity Project & One Medical Group and helped organize a co-marketing campaign & event for the companies.
- Sano Intelligence (08/2013 – 02/2014). Performed literature reviews & translated medical research on hydration & glucose sensing into real world actionable knowledge that guided product development.
- Integrated Plasmonics (07/2013 – 10/2013) As Chief Investigator, she designed & carried out a 3 month observational research study of lab technology to identify patterns & trends in serial biomarker tests, patient experience data, & behavior tracking using Jawbone Up.
- Founders Forum
- The Hustle
- Chōsen Experiences
- J. Walter Thompson Health Summit: The Well Economy
- Women’s Entrepreneurship Day at the United Nations
- Wired Health
- Hyper Wellbeing Summit
- MedTech Impact
- UC Davis IC-FOODS
- WPP Stream
- NBJ Summit
- Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
- SF Peak Performance
- Culinary Institutes of America / MIT Media Lab reThink Food
- Personalized Lifestyle Medicine Institute Thought Leaders Consortium
- Metabolic Medical Institute
- Institute of Systems Biology
- IoT World Conference
- Silicon Beach Fest
- Summit Series Powder Mountain
- Wearable World
- Singularity University
- American Academy of Private Physicians.
GET IN TOUCH